Header

Header
get rad

Saturday 8 October 2011

See The Sky About To Rain

I'm still here... and given that 'cross season is now in full swing there should be no shortage of posts appearing in the coming weeks.

This has been sitting in my browser since it appeared in my RSS feed.


"Behind The Barriers" Season II Episode 2 from Behind The Barriers on Vimeo.

Things to note:
  • Bad jokes (We here at Dirty Deeds like 'dad jokes')
  • Bart Wellen's ridiculously fast barrier transition @ 8:00 
  • Reverence for old school metallica... (and yes Trebon just jumped a few points higher in my estimation)
  • Ben Berden is awesome.
Even if I still think Sven Nys is my favourite euro cross racer doing laps, Bart Wellens has won me over a bit with his funny interviews and good attitude.


Bart Wellens - Off the Record from cycloWHAT? on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.